Membership in the Northumberland Hills Stitchery Guild is :
- Open to both Females and Males of all ages.
- Open to persons who enjoy needlework, whether student, amateur or professional, upon payment of the Annual Fee.
- The Annual Fee is payable in June of the calendar year.
- This fee covers two meetings per month from September to June.
- We have summer (July/August) get-togethers at members' homes.
- We are affiliated with the Ontario Network of Needleworkers (ONN), an information-sharing organization covering Southern Ontario. Part of the ONN Annual Meeting includes a show of members' work.
- Correspondence courses, basic-through-advanced, in a variety of embroidery techniques are available to members-at-large, of the Embroiderers' Association of Canada (EAC), which anyone can join.
Members at large of EAC may also enroll in the Annual May Seminar, held in a different Canadian location each year.
- Our members' interests include : Beadwork, Blackwork, Canvas work, Casalguidi, Crewel, Cross Stitch, Deerfield Style, Design, Freeform or Creative Embroidery, Hardanger, Needle Lace, Needlepoint, Pulled and Drawn Threads, Ribbon embroidery, Schwalm, Smocking, Stumpwork, and Surface Embroidery.
For Membership telephone : 905-885-9206 or 905-372-1141.